Mission, Values, & Goals of the Michigan Self-Insurers’ Association
- To furnish opportunities for members to confer upon and discuss the many questions arising under the Workers’ Disability Compensation Law and its related fields.
- To furnish members with information regarding the administration of, and decisions of, laws of various states.
- To promote the general welfare of its members and their employees.
- To extend and perpetuate the policy of sound and conservative self-insurance.
- To enable its members to cooperate with the legislature and other authorities to achieve success and efficiencies managing claims.
- To exchange information freely relative to the prevention of accidents and disability duration.